1. Please arrive ~15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and prepare yourself to relax with our selection of refreshments. While we are happy to offer wine and champagne for your enjoyment, we reserve the right to refuse service.
2. Your time is precious to us so we ask that you consider ours as well and notify us of any changes or cancellations at your earliest convenience. Please note our 24 hr cancellation policy (50% late cancellation and 100% for no show).
3. Calling or emailing to let us know you are running late is appreciated and we will try our best to accommodate but we do have a late cancellation policy (50% of service price).
4. We put a lot of thought in customizing and meeting the needs of each experience you have with us so treatment time on our service menu is approximate, please understand that treatments can take a little more or less time than listed.
5. All products sold can be refunded within 7 days.
6. There are no refunds for services but we will try our best to remedy any unsatisfactory results or experiences, please notify us within 3 days of your treatment.
7. Although we aim to provide service at the highest standard, every individual is unique in their own way so we cannot guarantee results. All clients that have semi-permanent makeup or lash extensions done elsewhere will be treated and charged as a first time client.
8. We recommend hair length to be around 1/4 inch for the most comfortable waxing experience.
9. Please avoid the consumption of alcohol, caffeine, and blood thinning medications (ie. aspirin) 24 hrs before semi-permanent makeup services.
10. Do not use retinol/retinoids, topical acne medications and strong AHA/BHA 48-72 hrs prior to facial treatments.
11. Tipping of staff is appreciated (industry norms ~20% of services) if you are happy with your visit. We accept cash or credit cards.
12. We love and welcome children or fur-babies, but please be considerate of other client’s experience and keep the noise level down.